Thursday, January 03, 2008

Thankful Thursday - End/Beginning Year Tag

Okay I've been tagged for the new year by Mama Ghetto Quilter and since my azz ain't got sh*t else to do but tell my thoughts, I figured why not. LOL. Okay the rules are as follows: There are no rules just answer ONE question, 5 times. LOL

List 5 of the most significant memories of 2007.

1. Being able to naturally deliver Asaria in the comfort of my home and having the hubby catch her, as my mother sat and witnessed.

2. Having faith enough in The One to move out of my comfort zone and venture into unknown lands.


Dayum after the first 2 events, frankly the rest of the year is just a blur. . . . and after thinking that thought out loud, my hubby "cheerfully" reminds me of other events he feels are significant to me. *looking into camera*


3. Celebrating my babies birthday's with family, friends and in-laws who came from near and far.


And still thinking . . . I turn to the hubby and ask him what else he feels is significant for ME this past year (dayum how I can I type this sh*t with a straight face? *chuckle)


4. He says, finding a new stylists to do my hair. *looking into camera with a neck twist* Altho, the 2 sistahs at the shop are my kinda people, one of whom has been to my home for quite a length of time.

5. Honestly I feel every year that I've been living on this earth, past lives and future ones, are significant. I'm truly blessed to be the person I am and to have the loving family - immediate and extended - that I do have. All my years are significant, why? Because I AM.

Next, who gets a tag . . . . Hunny, Goddess, Carmell, Lisa (back at ya babe!), Diva, Ms. Monica. Okay now I'm done. I hope yall paying attention. Have fun ladies, oh and gent. LOL.

*smoochies* - Mama Alyson

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

  • At 5:02 AM, January 03, 2008, Blogger Lisa R Charles said…

    LOL!!! Guess we were thinking alike, which doesn't surprise me :)

    #1 is something that I've always wanted to do just never had the opportunity. **raising my hat to you** You are amazing!

    Thanks for the tag, I'll get right on it!

     
  • At 5:36 AM, January 03, 2008, Blogger Carmell said…

    i did part of one . i had my first natually. that shit was no joke and it was not something i wanted to do again! i didn't want to do it then...stupid nurses. (no offense to any other nurses just that one that was on duty that night back in 98!) you go!


    do i have to do this... you're making my head hurt.

     
  • At 7:26 AM, January 03, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Another year, new memories to make! :) Happy New Year!

     
  • At 9:01 AM, January 03, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's MRS. Diva now. LOL

    Normally I don't do tags....you know that. But as I was reading this one I thought (how cool).

     
  • At 8:31 AM, January 04, 2008, Blogger Yolanda said…

    You have definitely had a memorable year. Hope this year is the best one yet :)

     
  • At 11:38 AM, January 04, 2008, Blogger monicac2 said…

    LOL about the neck twist to the camera!!

    And THANK YOU for tagging me - that's the first time I've even been tagged!!!

    ~blushing~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home